I’ve decided to dedicate this post to being thankful for the things I have in my life. I’m so incredibly lucky and blessed and I wanted to share a bit of gratitude and encouragement for us all to think about and appreciate even the tiniest things in life.
- My faith– I’m so thankful that I am a Christian, I have a God who cherishes me (my faults and ALL), I can be proud of who I am and what I believe in. I’m grateful to the people who have taught me what it’s like to love God and share his goodness wholly and openly!
- The people I have around me and their CONSTANT support– my family, friends, fiancé, teachers, church leaders, co-workers, lecturers and many more have influenced the person I am today. They have taught me to love others (even when it feels difficult), to have strength and courage in situations I may not want to face, to persevere, to push through anxiety and have confidence in who I am and who God made me to be.
- My job– everyday it is a new challenge (a lot of the time I don’t feel like facing a new challenge…) and it keeps me learning new skills, thinking of new ways to do things and making me a better nurse.
- My days off work– in order to relax and unwind from usually a very busy 13 hour shift.
- Flowers– don’t flowers just make the world a happier place? 🌹🌷🌸
- My health– I feel so grateful to be well, fit and healthy. This is something I will always be hugely grateful for as I am reminded at work of the hardships many of the families I look after go through.
- My car– I love my little Nissan Micra called Esther…
- Lush bath bombs/products– my relaxing evening sorted! Plus every one of their products smells INCREDIBLE!
- Getting a mortgage, buying furniture and (nearly) moving into our new flat– eeee so exciting, I feel like I’m really adulting now!
- TV- loving Hunted, Release the Hounds, Hard Sun and many more programs… as well as a little bit of Come Dine with Me hahah!
- My favourite snuggly blanket– makes me feel nice and cosy on cold evenings.
- Online shopping (or just shopping in general…)– whether that is clothes, furniture, home stuff, shoes or food. LOVE IT.
- Everyone who is supporting Ben and I in planning our wedding– you are amazing! That includes our parents, bridal party, grooms party, family, friends, etc. x
- Little surprises– my parents sent me a cute package the other day with some organisation bits in… who doesn’t love a bit of organising! There was some Candy Kittens sweets and some other little bits and pieces. So cute and so grateful!
- Lastly, I’m so grateful for this blog and the people that follow me and support me with my blogging!
What are the things you are grateful for?